Friday, October 14, 2011

Memorial Service in Red Wing, MN

I am looking forward to finally hugging some of the mama's I've been chatting with onl1ne. This weekend there is aOct 15th Memorial service being held in Red Wing. This summer I participated in an online bible study through Anchored by Hope , the bible study is specifically geared toward moms who have lost a baby during pregnancy or shortly after birth. Anchored by Hope and New Beginnings are hosting the memorial service this weekend:



If you are near Red Wing, MN and can attend on Saturday, I encourage you to come join us. If you are not close enough I encourage you to visit the memorial website and Anchored by Hope's website to learn more about loss and healing. and watch for pictures that I will post here on my blog next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment