Monday, October 10, 2011

Color You World


My friend Beryl has a wonderful blog, Illuminate. She offers photography classes for baby loss moms. And recently offered a short lesson titled "Color Your World" so followers could sample what her class is like. I highly suggest you click on "Color Your World" and check this for your self.

On Sunday she shared photos I had taken of the color blue ... blue has always been my favorite color, purple was a close second when I was younger, but blue has always brought me comfort and peace. So, when I read Beryls "Color Your World" assignment I knew I would choose blue first. I have since searched out some other colors and I hope to spend a few days looking for even more. Today you can see the original photos I took for BLUE over at Illuminate. And I will include my second set of BLUE photos here:

No comments:

Post a Comment