Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The day I tourtured my children (or so they say...)

My boys would tell you that it was horrible and unnecessarily cruel of me to make them do it ...



Yes, I warned them they had the ability to get through this and be done quickly ...





All they had to do was look at their crazed, desperate mom yielding a camera and SMILE! "Don't touch your brother, don't lean on him, don't pull his hair, don't blow bubbles with your spit, don't stick your tongue out, and please don't swing your arms or jump in place ..."





After about 80 minutes (with a short playground break in the middle) and 260 shots later I think we got some acceptable pictures and we are all still alive to tell about it.




I took some of each of them individually too, but I'll post those tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment