Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A mother's prayer request ...

I read a prayer request today over on Andrea's blog from a few weeks ago ... I can relate so much to her words ... I don't know all her details but I certainly understand her words:

And a prayer request…

Momma’s been a little quiet over here–and just waiting on Him. And just wanted to ask those of you reading this far today if you would lift our family up in prayer as we seek and wait on Him in an unexpected direction right now. God’s plans are always perfect. His ways are always higher than our ways…although they don’t always make sense when we are in the midst of it. My heart is on a roller-coaster–and I am praying for His peace to come and rest completely over us as we trust and find our strength in Him. He is good all the time. I keep saying this over and over…some times we have to say truth to remind our hearts no matter what is before us. If you think about it–just pray that His will would be done in our lives no matter what. Thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment