Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Lesson In Gratitude



My dear friend Beryl came up with a wonderful photo assignment idea for November. And since I am really having a tough time being thankful, or even content this time of year I thought I would give her assignment a try. She has titled this assignment A Lesson In Gratitude

Feel free to click on the that link and read about her ideas. Then come back here tomorrow to see what I found through the lens of my camera. If you are in need of a way to find gratitude or just like snapping some pictures of the world around you, please join us and try this assignment for yourself. As Beryl says:
Try to remind yourself that for this exercise it really isn’t about taking a beautiful photo. It’s about reflecting on the things in your life RIGHT NOW that bring you JOY. The things that make your heart sing and make you feel ALIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment