Saturday, November 26, 2011

I have a confession to make ... its been a very long and trying year ... oops, I guess you knew that part ... but I am feeling very convicted that I am having such a hard time feeling thankful this year. I guess its hard to combined grieving and thanksgiving. But the Lord calls us to be thankful in all circumstances

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18


I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
- Psalm 7:17



So I am doing my best to move forward and make the conscious choice to voice and pray thankfulness and gratitude and I am learning from others around me that it is possible to give thanks no matter what circumstances we are in.

Would you please join me today in visiting and encouraging a sweet mama. Her name is Courtney and her baby it Tripp. Her life is hard right now, yet she shares her spirit of faith and trust and thanksgiving with the world in her latest post:


No comments:

Post a Comment