Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I guess I took a month off

I've been a bit stressed ... lots to do ... lots to keep up with ...and a pregnant body that just can't keep up. But am feeling a bit guilty about neglecting my blog too.

Over the last 18 months we have lost 3 babies to miscarriage ... so when we leaned we were pregnant again the end of October I was a nervous wreck ... add to that the holidays and finances and schedules with 5 kiddos and its been a long few months. But here we are in February already and 22 weeks pregnant.

It occured to me yesterday that I have never mentioned this pregnancy on my blog yet ... again scared and nervouse after so many losses. And then I thought I should at least share some of new baby's first picures ... so here you go:




7 weeks




10 weeks



12 weeks



19 weeks

I am feeling OK physically, not nearly as sick and nauseous as previous pregnancies, but very very tired and leaning very hard into the Lord my God as I try to battle nerves and fears. This little bean is due in June but we will be scheduling a c-section at 36 weeks sometime the third week of May, due to obstetric cholestasis that I have had in previous pregnancies and seems I am dealing with again.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! My, that baby has a lot of hair! lol! In that last sonogram it looks like the little one has an Afro. :-)

    Blessings,
    KallyLyn

    ReplyDelete