Thursday, August 9, 2012

I won something!!!

I love cyberspace and the convenience of facebook and blogs, but I still really love hand written letters, notecards and getting good old fashion mail! Because of that love I have really enjoyed Kim's site Hope Loves Cards, especially the Daily Hopela that she offers her subscribers. And recently she had a celebration and several of her subscribers won goodies throughout the day ... and guess what??? I won something!!! I won a free month of The Daily Hopela - the monthly edition. Visit her site and check out her adorable cards, designs and goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Shalom Heather,

    I have nominated you for a Leibster Blog tag/award. I love reading about your family, and hope that you accept the award!

    Go to my blog post here for instructions:
    http://www.followingmatthew516.com/2012/08/my-first-blog-award.html

    Blessings,
    KallyLyn

    ReplyDelete