Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I survived the 4th of July




Just just a quick note and picture to say that I survived the weekend and the 4th of July celebrations. Things actually went smoother and a bit easier than I expected ... I had a few tearful moments, but thankfully those were only in the presence of my wonderful kind and caring hubby. He takes such great care of me! Some days (most days) its hard to control if/when/where I will burst into tears. So going to events where I will need to be around lots of people makes me nervous. "What if I have a melt down moment?" goes through my mind. I try to imagine how I will escape all the people or how I'll explain, but that usually just makes me more nervous. I'm glad that in the end I didn't have to worry about it this time. I'm glad my kids had fun with their cousins and grandparents. I'm glad my dad had a good birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment