Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Heart Faces - Week 25 "Celebrating Teens"



This week at I ♥ Faces their theme is "Celebrating Teens". Ten years ago I took a picture very similar to the one I'm posting today, two girls best of friends and their little brothers hanging out on a swing set in the back yard ... but there were no teenagers in that photo 10 years ago. But today ... well, today they look so grown up that this mama might have to cry




Why do they grow up so quickly?
Why does ten years from now seem so far away?
But ten years ago seems just like yesterday?

If you would like to see that picture from 10 years ago click here
If you want to see some more fun pictures from I ♥ Faces or share one of your own click on the button below:

2 comments:

  1. So cool that they are still friends. Check out my Then and Now post from May.

    http://foster2forever.blogspot.com/2010/05/then-now-forever-friendship.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME PIC! VERY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete